No matter who designs your landscape, the proper installation of the elements and the execution of the design plan that brings your landscape from vision to reality. Our professional crews are trained in all aspects of landscape installation and take pride in helping you achieve the look you want while taking the time to care for your property as if it were our own.
While other companies might make a low bid to obtain your business, then tack on “unexpected expenses” during the job or do the job half-way when costs run up, we do our best to consider all factors on the front end before giving you our price. We can help you budget your landscaping in the proper order.
Our installations often take longer and are more complicated because we do things other landscape companies don’t. Such as:
- We make sure your site has the proper drainage so there are no problems for you or your neighbors
- We do our best to insure landscape success by proper plant selection and timing
- We plant to mature size so the plants look as awesome in later years as the year they were planted
- We design your irrigation system based on sun and shade patterns for efficient water usage and healthy plants
Because we look forward to a long relationship with our clients, and because we want you to be happy with your landscape long after our installation crews have finished their job, we won’t make the following mistakes:
- Forcing plants to live in the wrong space
- Forcing plants to live in the wrong soil
- Forcing plants to live in the wrong climate
- Using “thirsty” plants in areas without irrigation
- Providing the same selection of plants for everyone